Road Scheme Notification – M5 Junction 3 to Junction 4a
Road Scheme Notification – M5 Junction 3 to Junction 4a Northbound and Southbound Resurfacing.
Mon, 5 Oct 2015 – 2 Nov 2015.
From: Andy Wilson, Stakeholder Liaison Manager,
EM Highways Services Limited.
I am writing to you to inform you about a road scheme that is due to commence in your area this evening.
Please could you pass this information to areas of your business that you feel need to know.
We will be carrying out resurfacing works on the M5 between junction 3 and junction 4a, northbound and southbound carriageways.
Start of works: 5/10/15 – End of works: 2/11/15
Hours of work: 22:00 to 06:00
Traffic Management Restrictions:
• Traffic management will be a combination of overnight lane and carriageway closure of the M5 N/B and S/B carriageway to carry out the resurfacing and other associated civil works;
• Whilst the M5 N/B or S/B carriageway is closed to the traffic during the night time, an appropriate diversion route will in place and sign posted;
• A temporary speed restriction of 50 mph will in place while working adjacent to live lanes and on approaches to carriageway closure.
• Only one carriageway to be closed at any time whilst the other remains open to the traffic as normal;
• Both the M5 N/B and S/B carriageways remains open to the traffic during the day time as normal.