Skip to content

Contact the Council

In the event of a resident wishing to contact their Councillor, please write, ring or email in the first instance through
The Clerk, Ruth Mullett.
Address: PO Box 18680, Halesowen, B62 2QL

07907 976915

Contact the Council

If you are reporting a problem, please give us as much detail as you can to help us correctly identify the problem.

Please also check the list opposite in case the problem needs attention from another agency, e.g. a Highways problem should be directed to Worcestershire County Council.

Other Contacts

You will need to contact some other agencies if you have an enquiry that relates to any of the following:

> Bromsgrove District Council

Bins and recycling
Street cleaning
Roads and transport
Noise, pollution and pests
Parking in Bromsgrove
Empty homes 

> Worcestershire County Council

Births, Deaths, Marriages and Citizenship
Community, Volunteering and Act Local
Council, Democracy and Councillor Information
Environmental Services
Health and Social Care
Libraries, Archive and Archaeology
Schools, Education and Learning
Support for Children and Families
Travel and Roads